About Me

My photo
A new mama with a love for all things baby, beauty, bling and leopard print. Lots and lots of leopard print.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mama's Day


Hello Hello!


Hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day. I had all intentions on sharing my current favorite lipstick with you but I am trying the new Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation that everyone is raving about and it broke my skin out so bad. Total bummer. So instead of showing you pics of my zit covered face, I opted for something prettier. Let's talk about Mother's Day.

We had plans to go to the zoo bright and early on Sunday with my family, so I was surprised on Saturday when I opened the front door and was greeted with these beautiful flowers. I love love tigerlillies and they are just so pretty in this bouquet. I put them in our kitchen and they make the room smell wonderful. Mother's Day was already off to a great start.


The morning of Mother's Day, I woke up to find my little princess with this adorable onesie on!



I later found out that my mum had picked the onesie up at Old Navy for only $5.00!

Now onto my favorite gift of the day- a Tiffany's Mom necklace. I absolutely love it!


I really like that the blocks are subtle and dainty. Don't get me wrong I love that they say 'mom' but would never want to wear the gawdy jewelry I use to try and buy my mom when I was little.You know- the necklaces where mom is written in cursive in font size 108 across her chest. Yea, now I understand.


We had a great time at the zoo and my first Mother's Day was definitely a favorite day of mine. I am so blessed to be a mama to such a sweet girl and I can't wait to see what my next Mother's Day brings.Pressure on the hubs to come up with something just as good for next year. jk jk (sort of).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your Mother's Day was wonderful!!!

    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete