About Me

My photo
A new mama with a love for all things baby, beauty, bling and leopard print. Lots and lots of leopard print.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mary Kay Voxbox

 Hello hello!

When I was emailed by Influenster that I had been qualified to receive the Mary Kay Voxbox I was excited. It wasn't until I actually received the products that I was over the moon. Check out this amazing package from Influenster!




Today I am going to talk about the Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Pink Cherie that was included in the box.

                            
The above pic was copied from the Mary Kay website. The lipstick itself comes in a sleek sliver tube. At first I was confused how to open it since just pulling the bottom part like all of my other lipstick tubes was not working. However, I quickly figured out you have to press on the top of the lid to slide the lipstick out.
The color is a soft pink that really compliments my medium skin tone.




My favorite part about the lipstick is the feel. It is so soft and buttery when you apply it to your lips. It feels heavenly. I find myself reaching for it in my purse every time I need a lipstick. I cannot say enough positive things about Pink Cherie. I highly recommend it!

Thank you Mary Kay and Influenster for the opportunity to try the this lipstick! You can always check out more Mary Kay's awesome products here
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment